RYZE.AI SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The undersigned hereby represents, warrants, covenants and agrees with Ryze.Ai Subscription as follows:
2) Subscriber's execution and performance of the Agreement does not and will violate the legal or contractual rights of any third party.
3) The Agreement shall be binding upon the parties and their respective heirs and permitted successors and assigns.
4) Subscriber hereby acknowledges and agrees that in no event will Ryze.Ai or any of its affiliate companies be liable under these Terms or any theory of liability, for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive or similar damages, even if Ryze.Ai has been advised of the possibility thereof.
5) The Agreement signed and transmitted electronically by agreeing, if so, is intended by Subscriber to and will be treated as an original document with original signatures and considered to have the same binding effect as an original document with original signatures.
6) Subscriber agrees that upon breach of the Agreement Ryze.Ai will be immediately and irreparably harmed and cannot be made whole solely by monetary damages. Subscriber agrees that the remedy at law for any breach of any provision of the Agreement shall be inadequate and that, in addition to any other remedies at law or in equity that it may have, Subscriber shall be entitled, without the necessity of proving actual damages or posting bond, to temporary or permanent injunctive relief to prevent the breach of any provision of the Agreement, and/or to compel specific performance of the Agreement.
7) Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Ryze.Ai, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their shareholders, officers, agents, employees and directors, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses, including but not limited to, court costs and attorney fees, asserted against, or suffered or incurred by, any of them by reason of, arising out of, resulting from or in any way connected with, directly or indirectly, Subscriber's (1) activities as an Subscriber, including without limitation, any unauthorized representations made by Subscriber or any errors or omissions made by SUBSCRIBERS in connection with SUBSCRIBER's business, (2) breach of the terms of the Agreement or (3) violation of or failure to comply with any applicable federal, state or local law or regulation, whether or not litigation is commenced. Ryze.Ai shall have the right to offset any amounts owed to SUBSCRIBER hereunder against the amount of any commissions, bonuses or other amounts owed to SUBSCRIBER from Ryze.Ai. Subscriber shall be entitled to its costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, in enforcing its rights under the Agreement.
11) Third Party Vendors, Providers and Suppliers- Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that Ryze.Ai may contract with third party vendors, providers, and suppliers to provide any or all Subscription Benefits available to Subscriber in connection with the Subscription. In all instances, Ryze.Ai is acting as a separate entity from those third party suppliers and no supplier is an agent or employee of Ryze.Ai or their affiliate providers. Neither Ryze.Ai nor their provider accepts any liability for any actions or omissions of any third party supplier providing any Subscription Benefits. All coupons, receipts, and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by each of the various suppliers. Ryze.Ai reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to add, remove or substitute any such third party vendors, providers or suppliers. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that he/she has not purchased the Subscription in reliance on the existence of any specific vendors, providers or suppliers.
12) The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Subscriber and Ryze.Ai, supersedes all prior agreements and no other promises, representations, guarantees or agreements of any kind shall be valid unless in writing and signed by both parties.
13) An individual's continued participation in the Ryze.Ai subscription constitutes acceptance of and adherence to this Agreement as published and amended
Ryze.Ai with jurisdiction and venue as provided by Louisiana law, and a Montana resident may cancel within 15 days from the date of enrollment and may receive a full refund of all amounts paid to Ryze.Ai.
15) Refund/Cancellation Policy- Subscriber can cancel within 30 business days for full refund of their $199.00 initial fee. All subsequent fees are nonrefundable. The digital nature of the services and the immediacy of the benefits make any possibility for a longer refund period commercially impractical.
16) Renewal- Subscriber agrees to pay monthly renewal fee of $59 (base tier) each month. Should a Subscriber choose to cancel or be cancelled due to non-payment a $59.00 catch-up fee will be charged upon reactivation for each month the account remains in a Cancelled status. Non-payment will result in a Suspended status until such time payment is collected or the payment is declined on subsequent attempts 10 days and 40 days after the initial decline. An account is defined as Cancelled after this grace period of 40 days. After the 40 day grace period the account will be set as cancelled and the $59 catch-up fee will be applied monthly until such time the account holder reactivates by paying the accumulated catch-up fees. In the event the accumulated catch-up fees surpass $199 the account holder may reactive for $199 or enroll as a new Subscriber. Upon reactivation the account holder will be billed the $59 (base tier) Subscription fee the following month and each month thereafter on the anniversary date of the reactivation.
SIGNATURE ELECTRONICALLY, INDICATES SUBSCRIBER HAS READ, UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES TO ALL CURRENT (16) SECTIONS OF THE RYZE.AI SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
emailed to Support@ryzeai.com or mailed to:
1750 E. Stacy Rd #126
Mckinney, TX 75069
These Terms and Conditions were agreed to during your enrollment.
A copy is available through your Ryze.Ai Back Office.
Please contact you Support by submitting a Support Ticket from your Ryze.Ai Back Office.